- Financial Aid calculator – Estimate the amount and type of college financial aid you may be eligible to receive.
- CFA Institute – An investment focused group of which Jim is a member.
- Certified Financial Planner – Jim, John, and Richard have this financial planning designation.
- National Association of Personal Financial Planners -The main fee-only financial planning organization. Jim and John are members.
- Dimensional Fund Advisors – The company that manages most of the mutual funds we use.
- Vanguard Group – Another company that manages mutual funds we use.
- Social Security – The official web site where you can learn about or start Social Security benefits.
- Medicare – A great resource for help in understanding this complex government plan.
- Internal Revenue Service – Research tax rules and download forms.
- Federal Trade Commission – A plethora of useful information on Identity Theft. Educate yourself about this prevalent risk.
- Brian McCarthy – The developer who designed our web site.
At certain places on this Pinney & Scofield, Inc. Internet site, live “links” to other Internet addresses can be accessed. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of Pinney & Scofield, Inc. Pinney & Scofield, Inc. does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet addresses and does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information located at such addresses. Use of any information obtained from such addresses is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Reference therein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Pinney & Scofield, Inc.